Short Term Weight Loss is a Good Starting Point…
but Balanced Weight Management After Dieting Should be Your Ultimate Goal
There are 3 critical things to understand about weight loss that will help you maintain a stable weight after dieting:
- One of the greatest hazards of dieting is losing muscle mass along with fat.
- Muscle is required to burn calories. Therefore, when you decrease your muscle mass via dieting, you will have less muscle to burn calories after you return to your regular eating patterns. In other words, you will regain your lost weight. In fact, according to the National Institutes of Health, dieters regain almost all of their lost weight within 5 years after dieting.
- If you start dieting again you will lose yet more muscle, further inhibiting your ability to burn calories.
And thus the hopeless cycle of yo-yo dieting is set…unless you’ve chosen the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method.
Call Now 301-620-1008 and Ask Us About Your Initial Weight Loss Assessment…Our Medically Developed Diet Protocol can be Tailored to Just About Any Individual, Regardless of Your Weight Loss Goals.
With the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method, not only can you lose weight, but once you lose your excess pounds, studies show you may experience improved health benefits. Our dieting method is a four phase weight loss protocol combining smarter eating education with, gimmick free, stable weight loss. The first 2 phases are the weight loss stages. Phases 3 & 4 focus on teaching you lifestyle changes that will assist you in maintaining a stable weight after dieting has ended.
Once your body is ready to take the next step to better well being, it’s up to you to maintain that focus…but you won’t be alone. As an Ideal Protein dieter, your weight loss is carefully supervised by your personal weight loss coach. This one-on-one guidance empowers you with the knowledge and essential nutritional education you need to make smarter lifestyle changes that will help you maintain a balanced weight. But don’t take our word for it…see what our dieters have to say about their Ideal Protein experience…
Lose Your Excess Pounds and Learn how to Make the Lifestyle Changes to Maintain a Stable Weight After Dieting
Our clinic, Ballenger Creek Wellness Solutions, is operated within the Ballenger Creek Chiropractic Office. Our clinic is valued by our patients because we whole-heartedly believe in the Ideal Protein program and our patients. Other benefits of being a dieter at Ballenger Creek Wellness Solutions:
- Educational seminars conducted every other week;
- Optional support groups which allow dieters to meet one another and motivate each other;
- Support group offered for dieters in maintenance;
- Recipes of the week;
- “Biggest Loser” friendly competition to motivate dieters to follow protocol 100%;
- Free access to local fitness center for one month and free training session upon signing up;
- An enthusiastic coach who is passionate about helping dieters meet their goal weight!
Find out how Ideal Protein can help you lose weight, while teaching you smarter lifestyle strategies to ensure you maintain a stable weight. 301-620-1008
Our medically developed weight loss protocol and smarter lifestyle choices education offers dieters what they really want…a structured program that can put an end to constant dieting.
4:00pm - 7:00pm
Open house 4:30 to 5:30
8:30am - 5:00pm
8:30am - 7:00pm
Open House From 4:30 to 5:30
Seminar at 7pm
Ballenger Creek Chiropractic is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
604 Solarex Court Ste 101
Frederick MD 21703 – Phone: 301-620-1008
Copyright © 2018 Ideal Protein All rights reserved.